Answered By: Elaine M. Patton Last Updated: Aug 16, 2018 Views: 60
Generally speaking, yes, you may, with some exceptions. Lone Star students get priority of our resources, and at busy times, you may have to defer to official school usages.
- Computers: you will need to have a guest log-in created at the front desk, or you can use your public library barcode and PIN to sign on. If you're using a computer in the instruction lab (12.835), you will need to relocate when we are hosting a class in that room.
- Please note: Use of System e-mail or other network resources for commercial purposes or for personal financial gain is prohibited.
- Printing: in order to print, you will need to create a print card and add money to it.
- Study rooms: currently study rooms are only available to be reserved by current Lone Star students.*
- Tutoring: only available to current Lone Star students.*
*Current Lone Star students: You must be enrolled in at least 1 class with Lone Star in the current semester to be considered a current student.